Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Check out my latest Sample and Share Product Review & Join Crowdtap

Check out my latest Sample and
Share Product Review & Join Crowdtap


There are many of "sampling" opportunities to be had through Crowdtap. I have been asked by several readers how it is that I get chosen. Let me tell you, it is not something that I spend a whole lot of my time on, but when I do participate in Crowdtap, I give thoughtful answers. Hosting a "sampling" doesn't usually happen within your first few months of being a member of Crowdtap, but there are those lucky few who are chosen early.

Right now I am "sampling" the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine. I have always had a lot of great things to say about Cottonelle, it is our toilet paper of choice in our house. Head on over HERE to sign up Crowdtap and get to 'tappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment